Wednesday 11 November 2009

Brief Report

I am no further forward with my parole review. Dizziness has set in, largely due to the amount of circles I have run around in trying to get the Lazy Ox aka the prison service off their backsides and doing the job they are paid for.


Fortunately I was sparked back from my disheartened state whilst reading an article in one of the prison papers (converse). The article was from a group of 3rd year law students working from the University of Leeds. The group are run by (UcLIP ) and were asking for cases of injustice, they did a similar project some 3 years ago, which was aired on the BBC.


I decided immediately to put my case to them, just the bare bones. My 'brief report' came to a mere 28 pages. Now I can only await a response.


I did send my M.P. the same sort of outline but that was nearly 2 months ago and have received no reply to date. Maybe he is still reading it!






No comments:

Post a Comment